Survey Data: Engineers' Content Marketing Preferences
CFE Media & TREW Marketing conducted research to capture content preferences of engineers.
If you are targeting a technical audience and making the shift toward online and content marketing, this study can help you effectively implement this approach by better understanding what content engineers look for, why they look for it, and how they look for it.
This research specifically focused on audiences in the test and measurement, industrial and manufacturing, automation and control, and embedded industries.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- How deep engineers will go during online search to find information
- How regularly published content affects their likelihood to do business with a company
- The content delivery method most engineers prefer
- The qualities engineers value most in content
- How respondent demographics compare across survey results
TREW Marketing and CFE Media partnered to conduct this survey and collected the insights of more than 700 respondents into the following report. 80% of which qualified themselves as in R&D/Engineering or General Management. Complete the form on this page to access the report.
This report was published in the spring of 2014.